Why come to Curious Kids?
- Is your child between 6 weeks old and school age?
- Are you looking for a quality child care program that balances play time with hands on learning experiences?
- Are you looking for a safe, caring, affordable environment for your child during the day?
If this is what you’re looking for then Curious Kids Learning Center is the place for you!
High quality care at affordable prices.
Curious Kids Learning Center has programs for children between the ages of 6 weeks old and school age. These programs are Infant, Toddler, Preschool and School Age. In addition, Curious Kids has a special summer program for kindergarten and school age children.
Outdoor play (weather permitting) is important for all age groups and is planned every day.
Curious Kids accepts Coordinated Child Care payments as well as other agency funding. Family discounts are available.
Some of the reasons why Curious Kids is the right place for your child…
- Teaching Strategies Gold– Assessment tool for Infants– Preschool
- Creative Curriculum
- Outdoor play area
- Convenient access from Carey Avenue and South Main Street
- 10 minutes from the Hanover Industrial Park
- School Transportation available to Kistler Elementary and Hanover Area Schools
- High quality care at affordable prices.
- Curious Kids Learning Center is licensed by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Public Welfare.
- Curious Kids Learning Center participates in the Keystone Stars programs which is a quality initiative programs.
- If at any time parents/guardians have a question regarding child care center regulations they can refer to the Pennsylvania Code, Chapter 3270: Child Day Care Centers found by the sign in sheets.
For more information on any of our programs, contact us at (570) 824-7635